The Apollo Multi-Organ Transplantation unit has to its credit the first successful liver transplant surgery in both children and adults in India.
The Apollo hospital has the leading program in kidney transplant in the country with a high success rate. In addition we perform laparoscopic donor nephrectomy for kidney donors.
The unit is manned by trained specialist / transplant experts having several years of experience at the world's most renowned centers in USA, UK and Japan.
The different transplant procedures offered, are listed below.
Please note: The cost of Medical Treatment can change without prior notice.
The duration of Medical Treatment can change as per case-specific requirements.
- Prices are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- These are indicative prices only and may vary depending on the conditon of the patient, at the time of admission.
- Apollo will provide final estimates at the time of patient's admission.
- Single room is well furnished with Bed, Sofa-cum-Bed for Companion, Cupboard, Medicine Drawer, TV, Telephone and
Wi-fi facility for Internet access. Mobile phones are available on request.
- Stay and food for one Companion with patient in a Single Room is included in the above packages.
- Services like Mobile, Laundry etc. will be charged extra.
- Post-stay outside the Hospital is at the personal expense of the patient and is not included in the above prices.
- 1 US $ = INR 45
India Profile offers Medical Tourism in India, in association with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals. For more information, please enter your query in the form