Cosmetic Surgery is a substantiality of medicine and surgery that uniquely restricts itself to the enhancement of appearance through surgical and medical techniques. It is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal. Cosmetic Surgery is a multi-disciplinary and comprehensive approach directed to all areas of the head, neck and body.
Competency in Cosmetic Surgery implies a combination of knowledge, surgical judgment, technical expertise and ethics in order to achieve the goal of providing aesthetic improvement.
Eminent cosmetic surgeons in India:
Dr. Antony Indiaprofile.com offers diagnosis and treatment for Butt Surgery. Log on to it to get the information regarding the concerned diseases, its diagnosis and its different forms of
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. G. Manokaran Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. G. Ravichandran Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. K. Ramachandran Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. K. Shashibushan Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. K. Sridhar Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. M.S. Sundarajan Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Nirmala Subramaniam Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Prof. R. Venkataswami Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. R. Murugesan Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. S.Ganapathy Krishnan Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. V. Kalanidhi Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. V. Sethu Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Bharatendu Swain Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Dr. Sudhakar Prasad Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Dr. Purnima Aiyer Apollo Hospitals, Colombo
Cosmetic Surgery Cost:
India has combined world-class healthcare with prices costing a fraction of those in the US or Europe. This year around half a million foreign patients will travel to India for medical care whereas in 2002, the number was only 150,000.
India is now the leader in medical tourism packages and growth in the industry is growing at more than 30% per annum and looks set to become a multi billion pound industry.
Why is it lower in cost?
Infrastructure costs are far lower in India and this is reflected in lower cosmetic surgery costs, yet the hospitals are world class. Recently the rise in medical tourism has seen cosmetic surgery costs drop by up to 90%, making world class treatments affordable for everyone and you also get to enjoy a free holiday as well!
Cosmetic surgery cost savings
An extensive facelift that would cost $20,000 in the U.S would cost under $3,000 in India saving a massive $17,000! Savings are massive across all procedures making cosmetic surgery within the reach of everyone.
Cosmetic Surgery at Apollo Hospitals:
The Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Department at Apollo is a single stop facility for all aesthetic surgical procedures.
Surgeries Offered Are:
Apollo Hospital's Cosmetic Surgery Department is at par to international standards. It treats deformities, injury related conditions and personal grooming requirements. All kinds of Cosmetic Surgeries are quite familiar a business in Apollo Hospitals.
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Cheek Augmentation
- Cheek fat removal
- Endoscopic facial surgery
- Eyelid ptosis surgery
- Eyelid surgery -blepharoplasty
- Eyelid tightening-canthoplasty
- Facial implants - Cheek, chin, jaw, midface and tear trough
- Lip augmentation
- Lip lift
- Lip reduction
- Midface lift
- Neck lift
- Neck muscle repair
- Nose surgery -rhinoplasty
- Revision rhinoplasty
Male Plastic Surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift/mastopexy
- Breast reduction
- Breast implant revision
- Nipple and/or areola reduction
- Nipple inversion repair
- Breast reduction-gynecomastia
- Calf and pectoral implants
- Facial implants: Jaw, chin and cheek implants
- Facial surgery
- Hair replacement
- Hair removal
- Brown spots
- Fat deposits: Mesotherapy and liposuction
- Fat loss
- Thin lips: Fat transfer and dermal fillers
- Flushing & rosacea
- Hair growth & ingrown hairs
- Hair loss
- Red spots & spider veins
- Scars, including acne scars
- Stretch marks, vitiligo & white spots
- Sweating: Botox and skincare
- Tattoos: Laser tattoo removal
- Thin skin & texture changes
- Under eye darkness
- Varicose veins
- Tummy tuck/abdominoplasty
- Belly button surgery
- Body implants - Chest, pec, calf, buttock:
- Arm lift
- thigh lift
- buttock lift:
- Female genital surgeryw
- Penile enhancement
(In US $)
(In US $)
|1) Upper or Lower (Bilateral)
|2) Upper + Lower (Bilateral)
|2) Circumferential Thighs or Buttocks
|3) Circumferential Thighs and Buttocks
|4) Breast Augmentation (Including Implants)
|5) Breast Reduction
|6) Breast Lift
|7) Face Lift (Face and Neck)
|8) Face Lift (Face, Neck and Upper or Lower Blepharoplasty)
|9) Face Lift (Face, Neck and Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty)
|10) Forehead Lift (Endoscopic)
|11) Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Prices are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- These are indicative prices only and may vary depending on the conditon of the patient, at the time of admission.
- Apollo will provide final estimates at the time of patient's admission.
- Single room is well furnished with Bed, Sofa-cum-Bed for Companion, Cupboard, Medicine Drawer, TV, Telephone and
Wi-fi facility for Internet access. Mobile phones are available on request.
- Stay and food for one Companion with patient in a Single Room is included in the above packages.
- Services like Mobile, Laundry etc. will be charged extra.
- Post-stay outside the Hospital is at the personal expense of the patient and is not included in the above prices.
- 1 US $ = INR 45