Abdominoplasty is a surgical method in which excess of fat is removed from the abdomen. The patient will regain a flat abdomen after the surgery is performed. The surgery also helps the abdominal muscles to tighten up.
A bulging abdomen is a common problem with most of the people these days. One of the major reasons attributed to this factor is unbalanced and unhealthy diet. Deposition of fats over a regular interval of time loosens the muscles of the abdominal wall and makes it drooping. By Liposuction, the excess fat is melted and removed from the abdominal wall.
Abdominoplasty Surgery will approximately take 2 to 5 hours to complete. However, Partial Abdominoplasty takes 1 to 2 hours.
Abdominoplasty can result in blood clot. Moreover, the patient becomes prone to infection and can develop sores. Under skin bleeding is also a common occurrence.
The side effects include temporary swelling, numbness and pain apart from soreness. Scars might also develop. It is advised that you consult the doctor before the operation.
First of all, an incision is done ranging from the hip to hip, just a little above the pubis. After then, one more incision is made in order to make the separate the navel from the neighboring skin. After this, the surgeon detaches the skin from the wall of the abdomen. This exposes the muscles which are later tightened with the help of sutures.
The surgeon may also do Liposuction. This removes the excess layer of fat in the skin. This method is also done in order to close the abdominal pores.
Total Abdominoplasty involves musculofascial placation, abdominal dermal lipectomy and suction-assisted lipectomy of hips.
After the abdomen is opened, the skin is stretched and excess of fat is removed. The process also involves the thighs on certain occasions. In that case, it is known as extended Abdominoplasty. After this, the flap of the skin is stitched back to its original place. Sometimes, a compression garment is used to drain out any excess fluid from the place. The liposuction is also known as 'lipo tuck'.
(In US $)
(In US $)
|1) Breast Augmentation
|2) Face Lift (Face and Neck)
- Prices are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- These are indicative prices only and may vary depending on the conditon of the patient, at the time of admission.
- Apollo will provide final estimates at the time of patient's admission.
- Single room is well furnished with Bed, Sofa-cum-Bed for Companion, Cupboard, Medicine Drawer, TV, Telephone and
Wi-fi facility for Internet access. Mobile phones are available on request.
- Stay and food for one Companion with patient in a Single Room is included in the above packages.
- Services like Mobile, Laundry etc. will be charged extra.
- Post-stay outside the Hospital is at the personal expense of the patient and is not included in the above prices.
- 1 US $ = INR 45
Indiaprofile.com offers diagnosis and treatment For
Facelift Surgery. Log on to it to get the information
regarding the concerned diseases, its diagnosis and
its different forms of treatments.