Introduction to Cathedral Church of the Redemption
The Cathedral Church of Redemption, which belongs to the Church of North India is an impressive structure built by one of the greatest architects, Henry Medd. It stands to the west of the parliament House and was built between 1927 and 1935.
The building is a beautiful structure with red sandstone exterior. What is striking in the Cathedral Church of Redemption is the way the interior of the cathedral is made, with small dug-in openings that lets filtered sunlight grace the room.
During Christmas times and Easter, the church comes to life with colorful celebrations and music. The choir of the Cathedral church of redemption called Capital Ministrels sings carols during the religious festivals and occasions.
For more information on the cathedral Church of Redemption, please browse through the links below.
Architecture of Cathedral Church of the Redemption
Cathedral Church of the Redemption - Fast Facts
Indiaprofile offers information on and online tour bookings to Cathedral Church of the Redemption. For further details and to book a tour, please submit your queries in the form below.